It'll be a wonderful experience, however, to spend a truly memorable night on the beach, you'll need to bring your own tent, mattress or hammock, and other personal belongings.
Klein (little) Curacao: It is a tiny, uninhabited, tropical paradise island with a stunning reef, a white, pristine beach, and clear, blue water.
This stunning island is just 15 miles from Curacao, is around 1.7 square kilometers in size, and is a must-see while you're there.
Klein Curacao has some of the most breathtaking beaches on the planet.
You would like to visit a true bounty island, right? It takes 1.5 hours to cruise from Curacao to the bounty island of Klein Curacao. With its white sand beaches, crystal-clear water, and lots of turtles, it is the dream destination for everyone.
Boat Rental with captain and crew, fuel charges, all applicable taxes, unlimited drinking water, and juice/iced tea.NOTE:
- Free of charge, guests are welcome to bring their own food and beverages.
- We will do our best to accommodate all dietary requests and/or restrictions.
- No mixed groups; all charter trips are private.
- The itinerary and route of every charter trip can be altered to fit your preferences.
Standard Snacks are:
- Garlic bread
- BBQ chicken skewers
*We can make changes according to the guest's preferences!
NOTE: We usually do not do full meals on half-day or short-duration charters, we do several rounds of snacks instead. The reason for this is in the preparation of the food.
We have to be at anchor for a couple of hours to safely prepare the meal on board and to comfortably eat. Most guests don't like having to be at anchor for about half of the trip, waiting for food... makes sense, so we do a few rounds of snacks instead, this way there's no wait and the guests can get their money's worth.
- BBQ Meal:
For full-day charters, a barbecue meal is served, along with morning snacks, sit-down meals, and afternoon snacks. Consists of soft drinks @ $47.00 USD per person.
- Open Bar
(Alcoholic Beverages): @ $9.00 USD per person, per hour.Full-Day Special Price:
@ $59.00 USD per person
- Open Bar (Non-Alcoholic Beverages):
@ $4.00 per person, per hour.Full-Day Special Price:
@ $29.00 USD
- 3 rounds of snacks for half-day charters
@ $15.00 USD per person
- Rental of a mask and snorkel (no flippers available)
@ $6.00 USD
- Boat Tubing (maximum weight restriction of 195 pounds, only permitted in selected lagoons or during exceptionally calm seas)
@ $47.00 USD