42 Ft Recreational Motor Yacht, she is pleasure craft version of a work boat offers an extended, comfy, enclosed pilothouse for sufficient living space and shade.
The high bow offers enough space for sunbathing and enjoying a drink while cruising on the waterways.
TYPES OF TRIPS, WE OFFER: A private trip to Klein Curacao, Fuikbay, beach hopping, birthdays, corporate outings…
Anything is possible on board a private charter. If you have your own idea for a custom charter trip, let us know and we’ll try to make it work for you! All our proposals are tailor-made upon request.
ABOUT OUR CREW: Our fabulous crew takes excellent care of all guests, serving food, drinks, and good times.
EASES: 1 toilet on board. We do have snorkel masks available for use for our guests.
Enjoy premium service and a personalized charter experience!
PREMIUM OPEN BAR: All sodas you would expect (Coca Cola, Diet Coke, Sprite, Soda), water, cranberry juice, tropical juice. Our alcoholic bar has all the good stuff: Bacardi rum, Bold / Finlandia vodka, Dewar’s white label whiskey, white wine, AIX rosé wine, and 2 types of beer (Polar, Bright).
(Subject to change if not in stock)!
BBQ LUNCH (KLEIN CURACAO & WEST COAST TRIP & FUIK BAY): 2 salads (homemade pasta pesto salad and bean salad), 4 kinds of meat from the grill (BBQ sausages, drumsticks, smoked ribs, and hanging tender), bread and homemade peanut sauce. (Subject to change if not in stock)
SNORKELING TRIP: Fried Rice, Chicken Skewers, Kroepoek, Bread, Homemade Peanut Sauce.
SUNSET TRIP / SNACKS: Pineapple, Pulled Pork Sandwich, Chicken Skewers with Homemade Peanut Sauce.
PAYMENT TERMS: To secure your boat charter request (a tour date and boat), 40% of the total price is required as a deposit amount. Which gives you peace of mind, and the charter operator demands full payments 30 days before the trip date, which is 60% of the outstanding payment. There will be two payment links (1st from International Boat Charter and 2nd from the charter operator), both of which can be paid credit card.
NOTE: Kindly be informed that the first 40% of the payment will be collected by International Boat Charters via the first payment link and transferred to/shared with the charter operator, while the remaining 60% will be received directly by the Charter Operator Company via the second payment link.