PAYMENT TERMS: To secure your boat charter request (a tour date and boat), full payment is required upfront. Which is completely Refundable upon advance written notice up to 16 days before your scheduled charter.
There will be two payment links (1st from International Boat Charter and 2nd from the charter operator), both of which can be paid with a credit card.
NOTE: Kindly be informed that the first 10% of the payment will be collected by International Boat Charters via the first payment link and transferred to/shared with the charter operator, while the remaining 90% will be received directly by the Charter Operator Company via the second payment link.
NOTE: Please be aware that we no longer provide this boat for half a day. The boat may only be rented for a full day.
Schedule: 17.30 - 20.00 hrs.
NOTE: USD 2500 until 30 persons, USD 70 per person extra (max 50 persons)
Price Includes: Premium open bar and 4 or 5 snacks
Something special to celebrate, or just want to do something unique with your group of friends and family? Charter a 75ft Catamaran and sail the best sites Curacao has to offer! Enjoy an open bar and special bites while you cruise the Curacao east coast, Caracas Bay, Fuik Bay, and Spanish Water. Discover Curacao from the water and watch the sun set on yet another gorgeous day. The trip generally leaves at 5.30 PM and returns at 8.00 PM.
Extra pers. includes 50 PAX - additional passenger rate is $120 per person, up to 65 persons max.
Schedule: 08.30 - 17.00 hrs.
NOTE: USD 6.600 until 50 persons, USD 120 per person extra (max 65 persons)
Price Includes: Premium open bar (alcohol from 12.30) and extensive BBQ lunch!
Which stands for little/small Curacao is just a boat trip away. Book a private trip with friends and family to this small paradise. This full-day trip aboard the 75ft Catamaran is all-inclusive.
What to expect? Step aboard at 8:30 AM, as we head out to Klein Curacao, the catamaran ride takes about an hour and a half, depending on weather conditions. Swim, snorkel, scuba dive, explore the island, or just chill out on the beach. We hoist sails at 3.00 PM for our sailing adventure back to shore.
Extra pers. $6.600 includes 50 PAX - additional passenger rate is $120 per person, up to 65 persons max.
Please visit your physician before your tour, follow their advice, and carry any medications that they prescribe. Please don\'t overdo it on the alcohol the night before!
We only provide private charter in most regions, which means a boat trip with no other passengers, you rent out the entire boat with a Captain/ skipper just for your own group/ party. Yet in some regions, we do also provide shared charters. A shared charter is a fantastic choice if you would like to interact with new people and make new friends. Moreover, it reduces the cost of the trip.
Yes, we do offer bareboat charters in a few areas. By selecting the "BAREBOAT CHARTER" category, you may choose an ideal boat for your next vacation. If you find that there isn\'t a boat listed under this category yet, please let us know and we\'ll try our best to recommend you one based on your preferences.
Please go to our website, select the boat of your choice, fill out the short booking form, and click the "request availability" button, or contact us and let us know what type of boat you prefer, as well as the day and time you would like to book your boat charter. How many passengers will be there, and the number of hours required/ time duration of the boat charter? Please also let us know your preferred type of trip/activities, such as snorkeling, fishing, sailing, cruising & sightseeing, sunset, special occasion celebration, and so on.
Our payment terms are stated on our website. This varies depending on the charter company and the region. If you have any queries concerning the payment terms of your chosen boat, please contact us. OR, as soon as we receive your boat charter inquiry, we will inform you of the payment terms, if they differ from the ones stated on our website!
Nice day snorkeling with my family of 6. The waters were calm And only 6 ft deep but the marine life was amazing. Even caught some lobster.
Great day fishing the flats. Caught Permit, Barracuda and huge Tarpon. Captain and boat were great and made for a great day!
Amazing trip deep sea fishing. We went about 20 miles offshore and found a weed patch were we caught tons of Mahi! Will do it again soon.